Dance and Performing Arts studios are amongst the many businesses around the world hit hard by the restrictions caused by COVID-19.
Many students described their studio as their second home and family. Our studios at MAPA were a safe place for students to pursue their passion, be inspired, connect with others and express themselves.
It saddens us that many students and dancers have lost this and we want to help fill that void any way we can.
Our Directors, Staff and team of dedicated teachers are here for you!
MAPA will will be moving all classes and programs online and will continue to take enrolments for Term 2. All enrolled students, will receive a login and password to our Online Classes and content.
WHAT WILL MAPA ONLINE CLASSES INCLUDE:
- Video tutorials, including warm up, stretching, technique exercises and routines relating to each class and age group.
- Online challenges, quizzes, trivia and activities focused on the terminology, theory and history of each genre.
- Vocal exercises, song tutorials and backing tracks for vocal students
- Drama games, exercises and scripts for our drama students.
- Dance routines taught by MAPA teachers as well as guest teachers from Melbourne, Interstate and Overseas.
- Links to online classes and resources from around the world, which are age appropriate and promote safe dance practice.
- Invitations to LIVE stream Zoom classes, for student to learn in real time from anywhere they choose.
- Ability to upload their videos privately to be shared with their teachers and receive personal feedback and assistance.