Welcome to MAPA Australia
Melbourne Academy of Performing Arts (MAPA) supports, nurtures & inspires dancers of all ages & levels to become the best versions of themselves they possibly can be. MAPA is a home for all dancers to be creative, expressive and develop their talents and passions. Whether aiming for a career in the performing arts industry of simply dancing for enjoyment, we strive to teach the next generation the essence of working hard to achieve their goals. Our vision is for everyone to feel confident, proud & rewarded by their own achievements so they can take these skills into life.
Skills learnt here at MAPA will not only have the potential to prepare students for careers in dance but will stand them in great stead to excel in all areas of their academic education. Not only do we provide all styles of Dance Classes and Performing Arts as well, including: Pre-school Dance, Classical Ballet, Hip Hop, Jazz, Tap, Street Tap, Lyrical Jazz, Contemporary, Singing and Drama.
You or your child will enjoy learning from talented, dedicated and friendly dance teachers at MAPA dancing school, who are committed to motivate and inspire students to reach their full potential, through their own passion, confidence and determination.
WE ARE MOVING TO SPOTSWOOD - GRAND OPENING OCTOBER 4, 2014
Our brand new facility will be located at 140 Hall Street, Spotswood.
STATE OF THE ART FACILITY - This new "State of the Art" Facility will allow us to provide significant and added benefits to our expanding students and to the parents who have supported us over the past 3 years.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR NEW FACILITY
- 3 Ground floor studios fitted with professionally graded sprung floors
- Fully sprung mezzanine studio and singing room
- Fantastic open environment for staging performances and group exercise classes
- Change rooms, shower facility, and safe children environment
- Free on street parking, pram and disability access
- Large open foyer entrance with waiting and lounge areas
- Easy access to trains, bus routes and walking distance to cafes and shops
- New and additional classes and extended opening hours
- Amazing new party facilities and open kitchen area
- New shop, merchandise and convenience facilities
We invite you to come along to the OPEN DAY 4th October 2014, and explore the new studio, and the exciting opportunities on offer here at MAPA.
Term 4 2014
Commencing Monday 6th October 2014
ACT QUICKLY - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!
MAPA are still accepting enrolments for Term 4, 2014 classes in our brand new studio, so if you are interested in enrolling in Ballet, Tap, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Jazz or Lyrical dance classes please ENROL HERE